expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday 26 June 2011

Sunlight

What a beautiful day...clear blue sky, perfect sun....the kind that warms you all the way through and makes you feel good.
Yesterday, everything was an effort, today though its been busy I have felt amazingly calm. Got up at 6am as my head was in overdrive, but it paid off, the lists done, space to be with people.
As its a Sunday, thought I'd share a bible verse:

'The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.' Zephaniah 3 v 16
How amazing is that -that God, rejoices over us! But even more that he will 'quiet us with his love' . This week for me is looking very busy, a son going to Germany, a husband going to Thailand, an old house finally being sold, and the small matter of a job to do.
This week- I need to know the quietness and stillness of God's love .......to allow my head space to unwind....but for now enjoy the sun.

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment