expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday 14 July 2011

Space

Well after all the hard work of the last few days I have a couple of hours of space. If I had to say what days are for, space would probably not be top of my list. I'm not very good at it, it's much easier to fill your life with lots of stuff than have time with nothing.
So, reflecting over the last few days the lasting image is of the orphanage we went to on Tuesday, where the children had so little, lived in such poor conditions, and were so lovely. Their laughter and enjoyment whilst playing with balloons was just the best.
So has this trip taught me stuff? It has stretched me, and I have done things I never thought possible. I have been alongside people and observed the different ways people live. I have realised how small my faith is and how my relationship with God needs so much more work. Maybe that's why space is important so there is time for these things.

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment