expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday 18 May 2012

Being spoilt

This week I have been well and truly spoilt.

First of all I was given this:


It is a truly thoughtful gift, handmade and perfect. It brought lots of joy to my Tuesday.

Then I received this:


I first found out about it via a photo on Facebook, it made my day.

Then after avery long day at work I came home to this:


And this:



You may spot the theme -I'm quite excited about a certain event at the beginning of June. But more than that this week I have felt very valued, and very supported. It's reminded me again how we all have the capacity to make a difference to someone's day, this week I have been very fortunate that it's been me on the receiving end.
Happy weekend everyone- time to make bunting?

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment